Favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas for her kitchen that she will LOVE! From easy, thoughtful gifts under $15 to some bigger items to surprise Mom with – here are some ideas for every woman, neighbor, sister, friend, or mama in your life!
If you have a main or large gift for Mom, that item itself is probably all you need. But, if you’re hoping to gather a collection of fun items to theme a gift, or bundle something smaller but still thoughtful and cute, here are some ideas. Keep scrolling for accompanying links.
- A bundle of “flours” (instead of flowers) – These cute small packages of flour from Hayden Mills are adorable and would make a cute “flour bouquet”.
- “Whisking you a Happy Mother’s Day” – a whisk tied together with a favorite linen towel is an easy $10 gift for Mom or a sister, neighbor, etc. Include this free printable tag. Just download the picture, size your documents application, and print on card stock paper!
- Sourdough Lovers – Snag my sourdough bundle while it’s on sale, and if you want to include more to make it a larger gift, you can add a cast iron pan, bannetons, and a bread lame
- Charcuterie Mom – I’ve linked some of my favorite wooden boards below. Pair it with some fun crackers and a dipping sauce or olive oil to make it a kit.
- “Favorite things” – Gather a few small simple things to make a baking basics kit. Perfect for a new mom or an older mom who needs a few well loved things replaced, like an oven thermometer, silicone muffin liners, spatula, pastry brush, etc.
Gifts under $15
- My favorite tool to mix doughs and batters
- Strategically designed to mix ingredients thoroughly without over mixing
- Durable stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
WRAPPING IDEA: bundle this together with a favorite kitchen towel and attach this free gift tag. Such an easy friend, sister, or host gift!
Gifts under $25
- The ultimate step by step guide to master the perfect loaf of sourdough bread
- Choose from the paperback book or my bundled kit with sourdough starter and bench scraper
- Use code MOM for 15% off my book bundle and sourdough starter!
- Perfect stocking stuffer!
- Designed to be straight OR curved angle for bread scoring
- Comes with extra blades
- Tool to create beautiful designs on bread and help control the rise and expansion of the bread while baking
- Proofing bowl, great for artisan breads
- The round is most traditional, but I love the shape for oval as it makes for evenly sliced pieces that make for great sandwiches and the right size for toasting
- Made in USA!
- Commercial quality
- Best nonstick I’ve used!
- Square corner designs allow for perfect edges on bars and cakes
- Unique pullman pan creates flat top making perfect sandwich bread
- Commercial quality
- Love their smaller unique loaf pan size
- Extremely durable
Gifts under $50
- The first recommended board from Target is heavy duty, and has a beautiful grain. Perfect for decor or charcuterie boards.
- I also love and own the second board. It’s lighter and not as heavy duty, but still a beautiful board I use regularly.
Gifts over $50
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission when you shop the links below, at no additional cost to you. All of my recommendations are my genuine opinions and products I trust and use regularly in my own kitchen. Thank you for supporting my kitchen to make more recipes & content possible!